Wednesday 12 October 2011

September 24th

As my anxiety begins to rescind
I’ve thrown a little caution to the wind
Stated taking longer glances
Instigating and taking chances
I don’t want to be a life moaner
It doesn’t fit in with my persona
I feel I’d like to grow and evolve
Without feeling patronised and controlled
Your future depends on the questions asked
Not something you've done in the past
Don’t be afraid to get it wrong
It’ll help you find where you belong
Have trust and confidence in yourself
Mental, outweighs tangible wealth
Give yourself some exposure
Free your mind from its enclosure
Don’t miss out on time washing by
Surf for free on life’s WiFi
Do you want to be window shopping
Or would you rather be traffic stopping
Go in and look or get out and walk
See what happens when you start to talk
People are good and helpful, in the most
Seek the great, ignore the morose
It’s good to be an individual misfit
Life’s yours, go and get it

No comments:

Post a Comment