Tuesday 25 October 2011

October 15th

Silence, the sound the telephone makes
Dragging the length of time that it takes
Just one call to set wheels in motion
One small wave in life’s great ocean
No call fourth coming, no sound is heard
Lingering on each unspoken word
Lord, give me serenity, do me a favour
I shall not covert the ass of my neighbour
I’m questioning your worldly existence
And pressuring you with my persistence
I’ve kept calm, been patient and well behaved
Focused on now, even though future is craved
For what do I owe this enduring extension?
My work has gained a third dimension
A didn’t want this to be a factor
My minds become a literary compactor
More thinking is leading to dried up thoughts
Left with currants and prunes of witty retorts
No news is good news, as they say
It encourages deep daily word play
I’m looking and hoping for further details
I’m hoping to put my train on the rails
Looking forward to our final destination
Settling for a homely location
More news to follow and if it’s right
Then out lives fire we can reignite 

No comments:

Post a Comment