Wednesday 12 October 2011

September 26th

I sit here prostrate at my new computer
Trying to plan some part of my future
I seem to be stuck at the back of lives queue
But giving up is what the old me would do
I am determined to keep it fun
And impressed with how far I've come
Yes, I'm in control, its mine to lose
I can't be defeated now, I refuse
When I look back over my diary craze
And relive those early rhyming days
I pleased with the position I'm in
But losing now is easier than a win
I could implode like an interloper
And sit ignorantly on life's sofa
But I've rare been in this position
I can see this coming to fruition
I've learnt to love my daily writing
And reading books can be quite exciting
I know we inherently know these things
I'm learning to love what leaning brings
I'm improving and growing inside
And as my brain and memory collide
Normal thoughts are thrust forward
Through my fingers to my keyboard
Everyday I'm finding it easier
I'll chuck in a bad rhyme just to please ya
I'll try to sustain my new found pleasant
And make good use of my birthday present

No comments:

Post a Comment