Saturday 15 October 2011

October 3rd

Something so positive, is having an alternate effect
Leading to anxiety and normal life neglect
My poise and disposition
Are not use to winning position
In another life I'd have quit long ago
But now I'm getting used to my daily flow
It’s breaking me slightly inside
Another day and another word died
If my book is featured on 'just a minute'
Without repetition I wouldn't win it
I'm running out of things to say
But carry on in that new Gav way
I've done so well throughout the year
And now my arse has slipped out of gear
I look around at my inspirations
And all there applied dedication
The blog is being hit very regularly
Big thanks to all friends and family
This is my great lesson taught
If only they were books bought
It’s not hard work writing in rhyme
It’s hardly a day shift down a mine
I'm growing more than I ever have
It's turning in to a good year of the Gav

No comments:

Post a Comment