Thursday 20 October 2011

October 7th

Watching patiently, patiently waiting
Time passes slowly, anticipating
Twiddling thumbs, going out of my mind
Honestly looking but can't see to find
Never really give it much thought
And made the best, as I've been taught
Hoping a little luck might come way
I’ve said all that I'm supposed to say
If nothing happens then I'll try again
Until it's my time to ascend
I've done all I can for now
I'll take the reward that time allows
And if and when it comes to fruition
I'll instigate my intuition
And this time my best laid plan
Will not be scuppered by mouse or man
This move, most recent and latest
Will be my final and my greatest
I'll fill my home with poetic love and romance
Plant my feet and take up my stance
I'll make the most of my transition
Be the greatest host of my position
Start to benefit from our nomadic life
Happy home means happy wife
The happier wife, the happier me
We'll be the best that we can be
More fluidity to my life commentating
Watching patiently, patiently waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment