Tuesday 25 October 2011

October 17th

I’ll take the chances that are mine
Surrounded by the light you shine
It’s hard work but made worthwhile
My day is brightened by your smile
I’ll put into place lessons taught
And make the best of time bought
We’ll start again and get some closure
We’ll reboot, redecorate and start over
I’ll realign concentrate and focus
More us time will be our bonus
I’ll suffer from this daily drubbing
And run home to your good loving
I’ll set my sights and endeavour
To make the most of times together
I’ll straighten out to conventionality
And regain some life normality
I’ll grab it firmly with both hands
Write the blueprints for our plans
I’ll surround myself with you entirely
We’ll ease back into living society
I’ll balance things out and steady our ground
And celebrate the new life found
I’ll enter completely and whole hearted
I’ll help you get the party started
I’ll smooth out all the bumpy terrain
And we’ll start to live our lives again

No comments:

Post a Comment