Tuesday 10 May 2011

May 5th

I’m a normal man with regular wants and needs
I like simple cars that drive at sufficient speeds
I’ve never been arrested or challenged by the law
I’m happy with what I have, I’ve never longed for more
I have reasonable intelligence, enough to get me through
I have a general understanding and a fairly balanced view
I’m easily won over by a show of individuality
I’ve always been wide open to people different to me
I have time for people who went with me to school
I’m trying to be more patient and tolerant of fools
So this year I’ve decided to take a stronger stance
To set wider parameters, say yes and take a chance
It’s just a word of warning, a heads up from me
I will still approach my tasks with my humble humility
So you’ll never see me shouting to get my point heard
You’ll never hear me declare ‘that’s my final word!’
I’ll welcome an opposition and have an argument
I have no real opinion or bruised spleen to vent
I have no good or bad side or laundry to publicly air
I’m passionate and loyal about those for whom I care
So join me on my bandwagon those I like and love
And if you see me struggling please give me a shove

No comments:

Post a Comment