Monday 30 May 2011

May 24th

Let me always be in the place I love
With only the clouds high above
Let me keep forever in my memories
The shining sun and rustling trees
Covered on all sides with sea all around
Walk the trail of vacant ground
A viewing point to see for miles
My favourite point on my favourite Isle
Let me always be where the silence is loud
Faraway from any madding crowd
My mind is filled with a vivid selection
Of beauty stretched out in all directions
Let me always feel this peacefulness
Free from life and free from stress
To be constantly surrounded by sea
Let me take this always along with me
Let me always be the quiet one
With healing breeze and warming sun
Which my mind can instantly recall
Let me always remember it all
Let me always have this feeling
Of sun and sea as wall and ceiling
Of peace and convivial tranquillity
To keep my mind always free
Let me always look down from up above
Let me always be in the place I love

No comments:

Post a Comment