Monday 30 May 2011

May 26th

I'd sell my Gran, I'd sell a kidney
If you said you had a ticket to give me
I'd be your best friend you'd always remember me
If you could just sneak me into Wembley
I'd flog my C.D's or go with you on a date
If you could let me through that special gate
I'd be your boyfriend even turn a little gay
If you could get me in on cup final day
I'd look after your kids and regularly babysit
If I could be there live to actually watch it
I'd steal a car, I'd commit any crime
If you could get me a seat on the halfway line
I'd buy you a cottage and its roof I'll thatch
If you just tell me I can watch the match
I'd do science experiments and swallow radium
If you say you'll let me into the stadium
I'd pose naked with grapes I would lay
If you get me in from Wembley way
I'd love you forever even get a tattoo
If you tell me there's a seat just next to you
I'd become a gymnast and do the rings and beams
If I could be there live to watch the teams
I'd scratch your back whenever you have an itch
If I could be there and touch the pitch
But unfortunately unless your name is Pele
You have to stay at home and watch it on the telly

No comments:

Post a Comment