Monday 30 May 2011

May 18th

A list of things to do with my week off
Besides all the drinks drunk and food scoffed
I want to go out and ride my bike
I want to re-meet friends and conversation strike
I want to wander and remember old times
I want to sit where Tennyson sat to right rhymes
I want to venture to places and really explore
I want to make sure Mum gets out more
I want to have a chat and watch telly with Dave
I want to mess around and mildly misbehave
I want to take the wife down to the sea
I want to remember the feeling of feeling free
I want to remember the time that we once knew
I want to write on the place that my festival grew
I want to be with my wife and to reminisce
I want to enjoy our Island bliss
I want to drive in single file
I want to discover new places on our Isle
I want to take part in a pub quiz with friends
I want to win this time to buck the trends
I want to be surrounded by my Island family
I want my life to be how it use to be
I want to make sure we go out of our way
I want to make the most of our holiday
I want to see all the tourist tack
I want all this, but do I want to move back?

No comments:

Post a Comment