Tuesday 27 September 2011

September 6th

I’m ready now for something to happen
To change my outlook, landscape and pattern
For my daily routine to be turned around
To walk a new path and to tread new ground
I’m ready for a new place and time
For somewhere else to fill my mind
I need another location and another view
I want to look out over some place new
I’m wondering where it will take me
I’m seeking out my new sanctity
But also ready for work mundanity
I’m ready for new buildings and doors
And the subsequent windows and floors
I’m ready for my new life’s beginnings
And ready to spend my gambled winnings
I’m ready and I know it’ll be soon
I’m ready for my once in a blue moon
I’m ready for changes to occur
I’m ready to find a new prefer
I’m ready to attempt to achieve
To pull an ace from up my sleeve
I’m ready for new things to fill my plate
I’ve heard good things come to those who wait

No comments:

Post a Comment