Tuesday 27 September 2011

August 25th

I’ve filled my pod up for the summer
JJ72 and Dexy’s Midnight Runners
I’ve crammed it full of all different people
To make room, I’ve deleted the Beatles
Not all of them, I’ve still got some
Abbey Road and White Album
Gone all Woking and added Stanley Road
And Style Council will appear in shuffle mode
Small faces keep things a little Mod
Ocean Colour Scene feature heavily on the pod
The Cure are their curiously
But no McFly Obviously
A little of Noel Gallagher and a bit of Bryan Ferry’s
And everything by the Travelling Wilburys
Pink Floyd made the cut avoiding condemnation
As some people still need some education
Significant Suede from back in the day
Live albums from Longpigs Nirvana and Cold play
And wherever I have empty spaces
I’ve filled it up with more oases
To get my groove on, I’ll always succeed
With a full delivery from Eli ‘paperboy Reed
Joel and Visco help me to find
My Vinyl collection and my New York state of mind
I need a bigger pod as my music buying wont cease
I have all of The Bees but no Sting and the Police

No comments:

Post a Comment