Wednesday 7 September 2011

August 12th

All those memories of not so far
That time, that waitress, that bar
We'd be in there until dusk was born
For the pool table and the free popcorn
All those times that we together shared
Made me realize how much you cared
The barmaid and her golden locks
Our booth and our jukebox
We were the only ones that used it
Paid to play some British music
The games we played the drinks we sank
Confined for always in my memory bank
That dark bar in that hotel
Will always be pure ,rumors dispel
My friends, my family all in one place
A tableaux captured in time and space
All those I trust and love so pure
Came with us on our adventure
I knew you would be there for me
To see the start of another journey
I turned over my shoulder to have a look
Images never captured in any photo book
I couldn't have wished for a greater communion
And I look forward to an epic reunion
That place, that bar, those times, that sun
Will all be revisited in times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment