Thursday 15 September 2011

August 22nd

I'm sat next to screaming girls and boys
Head phones in to reduce the noise
What do they put in those burgers?
To make kids scream blue Mc murder
Before they are old enough to sit still
They know they want a very happy meal
When they've eaten one, they never look back
Happy meals turn into Big Macs
It differs from the pictures, a bit of a fiddle
It’s just a normal burger with a bun in the middle
When little kids grow up, they earn their stars
Or throw drop Mc litter in car parks from cars
The meals are balanced for all different sizes
Luring us in with toys and prizes
Now days its all organic of course
I've still no idea what they put in that sauce
Get a colourful box and put mcstuff in it
Give it a logo and face, kids are lovin' it
So who will join me in my protest march?
As I head down and through that golden arch
Coffee is a pound and WiFi is free they explain
No I came down here just to complain
I'm raging hot after my walk and my worry
This is quickly cooled down by a lovely mcflurry
I don't know why they it here it isn't that nice
Okay I’ll have a big Mac and coke, but hold the ice

No comments:

Post a Comment