Monday 27 June 2011

June 21st

I’m back on the airwaves back in the groove
Back talking about music with voice all smooth
Back mentioning people, tipping the wink
Back playing songs with a tenuous link
Back chatting complete nonsense
Back trying not to cause offence
Back reading hourly news
Back listening to others views
Back keeping the locals informed
Back to censorship and being warned
Back speaking into the mic
Back trying to play the music I like
Back with the daily bulletin
Back to mock tunes with a bit of reckoning
 Back checking on who is listening
Back to announcing a local christening
Back in the radio zone
Back to feeling very at home
Back nattering to and fro
Back looking for my own show
Back to headphones messing up my hair
Back trying to rediscover my flair
Back to being in the broadcasting game
I’m back but it’s not the same
I’m back but still feeling blue
I’m on the radio but where’s Andrew?

No comments:

Post a Comment