Friday 10 June 2011

June 1st

What now? I’ve stopped, I’ve hit a wall
I suddenly cannot write at all
My enthusiasm has dissipated
My flow is somewhat understated
My brain refuses to get into gear
Struggling to fill even half a year
Maybe it’s always been coming
Pressure building, I’ll inspect the plumbing
No, that all seems fine, brains intact
Maybe my writing network has been hacked
Has someone stolen my I.D?
Wandering around pretending to be me
Or maybe I’m unable to function
Due to a secret super injunction
Or maybe my matrix is starting to fill
And I took the story ending blue pill
Either way it’s something I must conquer
I’m the writing equivalent of Willy Wonka
And now I’ve found my ticket of gold
And understand that my future I hold
That my life is not in the lap of the Gods
I’m like sting, the king of the Mods
I’m Starship, Nothings gonna stop us now
I will survive and keep writing somehow
And once again it’s a problem overcome
And my free time is spent writing for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment