Monday 27 June 2011

June 18th

Sometimes I wish I could be
In my miniature village under a miniature tree
With no one there to disrupt my peace
It’s there I’m able to release
All my cares and troubles will disappear
Under my tree thoughts are pure and clear
It’s in my miniature village that’ll you’ll find
People of open heart and mind
Not a place for swift anxiety
But home to the drift society
Only available to the freethinkers
Freedom searchers and life drinkers
In my miniature village problems are tiny
Colours bold and smiles shiny
People are how you’d like them to be
Calming the waves of the widest sea
Let my music fill your mind
Allow yourself to gently unwind
There’s no warmer sun or brighter skies
Than the feeling you get when you close your eyes
Everybody’s equal that you can guarantee
In my miniature village under a miniature tree
It’s easy to find a village of your own
To king upon your comfort throne
Just close your eyes and there you’ll be
In your miniature village under a miniature tree

No comments:

Post a Comment