Monday 27 June 2011

June 19th

Searching for the best deals and connection plans
Line rental, phone calls and broadband
Spoke to all, but it’s still not right
I speak to the people to make my future bright
They don’t think it’s been a cheek
To have been phoning me every day this week
Even though we told them not to
Don’t call me I’ll call you
A very confident and brash young man
Said he had the very best plan
Then it soon came to fruition
He began bad mouthing the competition
The deal he offered was a good one
But I felt tangled in the web he’d spun
They put me through to my current provider
Which is where I met a nicer spider
He matched their offer and their plan
How can I say no to an Irishman?
He was five pounds more cheap
The same deal but little less steep
The money I save we’ll spend on flowers
Which we’ll prune and watch for hours
With fragrant petals with a reddish tinge
My fuchsia will defiantly not be orange

No comments:

Post a Comment