Friday 4 November 2011

October 31st

she bought me vodka to quench my desire
but it's only served to fuel my fire
She bought me vodka which she's never done before
and now she's chosen to explore
the darker side of lighter drinking
the smarter side of heavy thinking
She bought me vodka as a surprise
which will open up her eyes
she's taken to drinking it herself
and left the wine life on the shelf
She bought me vodka as a gift
to expose the flowing world of swift
and give her day a fruity lift
and fuse our growing drinking rift
She bought me vodka and mixers to drink
narrowing my aim to wider think
giving me more reasons to clink
and less liquid to pour down the sink
she bought me vodka the tasty kind
which is hard to get off my mind
and hard to turn an eye that's blind
a drink that's ferment refined
with that vodka in my freezer
It's hard to play the sober geezer
My mind finds it hard to compute
reasons not to drink raspberry absolute
She bought me vodka because she's a giver
with no respect for my liver

No comments:

Post a Comment