Wednesday 2 November 2011

October 27th

So it's five years further down the line
and everything fits my life design
good job, happy house and wife
Settling down for the simple life
Money's no worry, financially sound
Heads in the clouds, feet on he ground
My writing's being published regularly
Poetry enjoyment is in ascendancy
Book picked up and sold well
I sold out to make the big sell
Our home, a cosy spacious cottage
With energy saving bulbs of low wattage
Full wine cellar, full pantry, full parlour
Got myself a landscape gardener
All family live in close proximity
A stocked up library to aid productivity
Earned so much money from my last exhibition
That I'm allowed Sky sports in high definition
In high demand so choose the work I do
If you don't have a dream, your dream can't come true

No comments:

Post a Comment