Thursday 24 November 2011

November 10th

I don't not have the qualifications
I am not technical support
I answer to my dad's frustrations
to 'make work' the things he's bought
He'll quickly make his choice
That he can't get things to work
you can hear it in his voice
That he's seconds from going berserk
He doesn't buy new things that often
he's not known as overly frugal
Slowly we're starting to soften
His complete inability to google
I take care of him and his fragility
I'll answer all his questions
we will make real his compatibility
and back up all his possessions
Dave, you suffer from techno fear
Take it from people that know you
No worries, I'll always be here
To help you and to show you
I haven't heard from him in a while
it's been days with out interruption
perhaps he's sat down with a smile
and discovered a book of instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment