Wednesday 2 November 2011

October 28th

Most days spent poetry thinking
combined with copious coffee drinking
during my days of poetry blogging
I'm constantly internally monologuing
I've heard it's not good for your health
To over think too much to yourself
But if your reading my worry is offset
As you are here to aid and abet
If I spoke all my thoughts out loud
I'd be rushed away from the growing crowd
And left to dribble in an asylum
Or ferried back to Wight Island
I'm starting to fall out with me
And with myself disagree
So my readers please accept great thanks
As I'm struggling with cranium angst
For my previous ways I'm being chastised
But I can see the greater good, the bigger prize
I've dropped a stitch in my minds crochet
As thoughts are flicked into my minds ashtray
So I continue searching for each synonym
To keep my thoughts from inner deafening
As I'm conquering my day dedication
I'm longing for actual conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment