Saturday 26 November 2011

November 12th

I’m trying my best to be released
My focus is being increased
I’m trying to excel in new found flow
I’m trying to learn what I don’t know
I find myself anticipating
The problems faced when I’m creating
To the converted I feel I’m preaching
As you are listening to my teaching
It’s confusing, making my words meet
But it’s so close to being complete
I’m trying my best to comply
To bring a tear to a glass eye
To be meaningful and full of emotion
In my first experience of devotion
My writing has taken over my days
Brain crumbles as eyes glaze
I struggle to set my words free
Released from being in captivity
But I’ve told you all this before
Every time I take the floor
But I’ll keep going the way I know
And see what happens in the Gav show

No comments:

Post a Comment