Saturday 26 November 2011

November 11th

This year I’ve had thinking time
My writing bell has had chance to chime
I only hope next year can be as creative
And that productivity is non evasive
I’ve stumbled as I’ve etched my plan
I have tagged with my wit spray can
I’ve struggled with my continuity
And plodded on with ambiguity
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by reaction
And a victim of over abstraction
But my readers, devoted and loyal
Have kept my kettle on the boil
As towards the end we daily creep
It’s time for my tiny mind to steep
Time to plot out the next project
Time to ponder and to reflect
To think of what to do next year
Do I carry on being word puppeteer?
This year I have certainly stirred the beast
And I find I’m creatively increased
I know my writing days aren’t over
Literary is figuratively my four leaf clover

No comments:

Post a Comment