Saturday 26 November 2011

November 13th

My life is full goodness waiting to be great
My life has become complicated of late
My life is passing by, waiting to explode
My life is a journey; I’m still finding the road
My life is complex but I smile everyday
My life being me, has become passé
My life is still but I am moving
My life still needs a little proving
My life is balance and constant poise
My life is continual background noise
My life is struggling to be the right size
My life is planned with daily improvise
My life is coloured by family and friends
My life is open to anyone that attends
My life has become more defined
My life is constantly redesigned
My life is on a page for you scorn
My life is relentlessly being reborn
My life is judged and features torment
My life, the future isn’t for comment
My life is waiting for me to succeed
My life is here for you to read

No comments:

Post a Comment