Monday 18 July 2011

July 7th

In China town with minor Tom
Eating barbeque pork and crispy won ton
Putting the world back together
Discussing Maoism, Taoism and weather
Why can’t everyday be like this?
Delicate discussions over delectable dish
Pushing past people with poor pedestrianization
Rushing round, over and in underground station
It never fails to fully deliver
Whenever I visit that dirty old river
When you are tired of London you’re tired of living
I’ll keep on going because it keeps on giving
To Brixton we head as the party starts
A few warm drinks to warm up hearts
A playlist played over put up speakers
A warm welcome from one of life’s great greeters
Into the Gay bar for an aperitif
Sambuca and Tequilas for some light relief
When I visit the capital I’m fully inspired
I always try to be suitably attired
I always enjoy the people I meet
And feel underdressed down Carnaby Street
I’m overwhelmed by the attitude of and confidence
The age old history and the current inhabitants
It makes me feel old, I’m a youth mourner
I had a great time; The miserable bloke in the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment