Monday 18 July 2011

July 13th

It’s that time of year when a hair cut is needed
The desired length has been exceeded
To the stylist with their gel and ointment
Phone up early for a stand by appointment
A sit down chat to discuss the desired
What to do for hair all limp and tired
‘Come over here and we’ll get it washed’
Water splashed and shampoo sloshed
Then something came as a surprise
A sneaky head massage whilst I had closed eyes
Where was this in the dossiers?
Amongst the chat of ‘how’s your holidays’
Everything was fine, but no mention whatever
We were just chatting about the weather
Then slow rubbing as around my head she felt
Lingered long on neck and over temples dwelt
I was expecting a sensual head rub
I thought I had entered a Gentleman’s Club
I’d only gone in for some hair cutting
I was shocked and stunned at the magic hand strutting
As soon as it arrived it had disappears
No more tickling behind my ears
Then it was just back to basic chat
Whilst others workers dye and plait
Never before have I had such a styled confusion
And I’ve booked back in for my next intrusion

No comments:

Post a Comment