Sunday 31 July 2011

July 18th

Do you remember me, cos I remember you!
Our life, our world, the things we’d do
I’m sorry I’ve not seen you lately
Don’t think badly of me, please don’t hate me
We constantly seem to miss each other
But isn’t it also good to miss one another?
I wish our lives had morn synergy
Time apart is bad for my sanity
How have you been, what’s new with you?
Have you noticed our lives gone askew?
I’m working on it and applying myself daily
Application forms I fumble through mundanely
Someone will bite, someone will choose me
Another job, another start to oversee
But a move that I look forward to
I’ll embrace our house and life with you
But let’s keep positive with all that we’ve got
On our great timeline this is just a mere dot
We’ve got plenty of time to live and explore
Years to annoy, decades to adore
Time to mature and grow old
Endless rainbows from which to find our gold
We are on pause but life will quickly resume
A home and house with 3 bedrooms
As our life and waistlines comfortably expands
Life is what happens whilst you’re making other plans

No comments:

Post a Comment