Monday 15 August 2011

August 4th


I love you loads and I miss you more
As you’re coming in, I’m going out the door
I love the time we spend together
We have little time, but we can take forever
I love how your love just keeps on growing
Relentless, unconditional, constant, ongoing
Your control and compassion are never askew
As you allow me the strength to dream pursue
I love because an old lady told me
That ‘I’m the mountain and you are the valley’
I love you more as we are getting old
I love you because your feet are cold
You love me for reasons unknown
It must a dodgy hormone
You love me for better or worse
You love me now, but I loved you first
You love me now and I always want you to
As we live our lives a little impromptu
I love you and there will come a time
When our lives tessellate and forever entwine
I love you because you are always there
My continuous sweet loving affair
When the world throws up all its debris
It’ll be no match for you and me
I’ll love you every day as we get old
I love because your feet are cold

No comments:

Post a Comment