Monday 15 August 2011

August 3rd


If you told me last year that I would be a writer
Or that our future would become brighter
If you’d suggested that we’d enjoy our time
And start to discover our prime
Then I’d have taken it with a pinch of salt
And added it into my minds vault
I’d have used it now in my hour of need
Whilst struggling on and trying to succeed
Who knows how things will turn
With every choice you have to learn
So now we are at the hump of the year
Things are just as far as are near
And as I writing this submission
We find ourselves in a great position
A new horizon is becoming
It’s up to us to face our reckoning
Start to define our choices
And externalise our inner voices
Time to combine our efforts and thoughts
Plan our journey and plot our course
With all this in mind I pose question rhetorical
Next year like this year, anything is possible
What’s past was great and the future is ours
To watch our seeds it blossoms and flowers
New start, new life and new career
Ask me how I’m feeling this time next year

No comments:

Post a Comment