Wednesday 4 January 2012

December 31st


So that’s it, it’s done, the final page
I’ve been longing for this date
I’ve transcended my health and age
Now, it can finally abate
It’s been a test of endurance
It’s taken all of my nerve
Thank you for your deference
For taking the time to observe
This year, you have been a viewer
To one man’s struggling cries
Idea’s came less fast and more fewer
And the lows outnumbered the highs
But our hero, stuck to his convictions
He courageously stuck out his chin
He conquered negative predictions
And changed his lose to a win
However my work is now treated
Whether ridicule or with rejoice
I’m glad that it’s finally completed
I’m glad there are words for my voice
This book has taken some attending
With hard work and all of my heart
And although it feels like the ending
I know that it is only the start

No comments:

Post a Comment