Wednesday 4 January 2012

December 30th

It's not going to be a deal breaker
Its won't show up in the stars
It wont realign the equator
It's not pure energy for cars
It's not going to be a best seller
Or help with curing hunger
It won't be deemed as stellar
It won't make you look any younger
It won't make the ladies love you
It won't stand you out from the crowd
It wont help become more impromptu
It wont silver line your grey cloud
But for me this has been my beginning
For me, it has changed my sky
I've jumped on the world as it's spinning
And submitted my right to reply
For those of you who know me
And my often laid back style
You've helped clear up my debris
And restored my inner smile
Feel free to accept your commendation
With out you, this couldn't have happened
You've made my year a sensation
Feel free to jump on the bandwagon
For the input you feel you have
I'm sure you'll quickly agree
This has been The year of the Gav
Thank you and well done me!

No comments:

Post a Comment